Sunday, October 02, 2011

Week 19

Sunday, October 2.
Discovery Island (Flametree) - 14:00-19:30

Very short shift with Parade Prelining making it all go by in a flash.

Monday, October 3.
OFF - Hollywood Studios with Ricky.

Ricky was done working at 15:15 so I made my way to Hollywood Studios to see the Pixar Parade and wait for him to shower and change. We then went around the park and met tons of characters and traded a few pins. We went to Mama Melrose's Ristorante Italiano for dinner where we finally managed to make a reservation. We usually show up but they are already full. It was worth the wait and the price, we had a wonderful waitress who kept us entertain by teasing Ricky all throughout dinner. Thank you Pat!






















Tuesday, October 4.
OFF - Animal Kingdom with Ricky.

I managed to drag Ricky back to the Animal Kingdom, I did have to use guilt and a whole lot of black-mailing but the result was good. He decided the park was not all that bad when the weather cooperates a bit more.










We met Mickey and King Louie in Camp Minnie-Mickey and Flick in Discovery Island. We finally were able to go see It's Tough to be a Bug and rode the Safari again. The baby elephant was out and about and altogether was just adorable. I also managed to keep Ricky interested in staying and watching the Parade, which I absolutely adore. We then made our way to Dinoland and rode Everest on the way there, then Dinosaur to finish up our day. We then ran for our bus back home... caaaaaaar. I want a caaaaaaaaar.

Wednesday, October 5.
Africa Restrooms - 08:30-19:30

See how I'm working later? Yeah, the park is starting to close later. Woot.

Thursday, October 6.
Discovery Island (Flametree) - 13:00-19:30

Going down to the Character Landing where Guests can meet Pooh, Eeyore, and Tigger I had the chance of receiving a kiss and big fuzzy hug from Eeyore. Discovery Island is just winning my heart over!

I did have the frustrating experience of having all my cans triple bagged by Isabella and having her pull half of my can during my trash run. It took me a whole half hour instead of an hour and a half so I roamed my area after I was done, I need to learn to tell people to back off.

Friday, October 7.
Main Entrance (Medical) - 13:00-20:30

Crazy amounts of rain.

Saturday, October 8.
Dinoland (Boneyard) - 13:00-20:00

Six hours in the rain with a defective rain jacket. Oh the cold, cold wind.

No comments:

Post a Comment