Sunday, September 25, 2011

Week 18

Sunday, September 25.
Asia (Everest) - 09:30-17:30

Monday, September 26.
OFF - Homework and costuming.

Tuesday, September 27.
OFF - Epcot and Hollywood Studios with Ricky.

We took the boat between the two parks, it's a very nice trip with a few stops: Yacht & Beach Resort, the Boardwalk, and the Swan & Dolphin Resort.

Daisy!

Stitch!

Chip and Dale displaying Disney Magic with little kids.

Mickey!

Pluto!

Minnie!

Donald!

Goofy! (Gawrsh!!!)

Boat between Epcot and Hollywood Studios.

Swimming pool at the Yacht & Beach Club Resort.

The enchanted brooms at Hollywood Studios.


Wednesday, September 28.
Camp/Pizzafari Restrooms - 08:30-18:00

Mom flies back to France to take care of Grandma and Grandpa.

Thursday, September 29.
Dinoland - 11:00-17:30

Friday, September 30.
Asia - 11:30-18:00

Saturday, October 1.
Main Entrance Restrooms - 07:00-18:30

There was the 5K Marathon around the park so I had the joy of catching the 05:50 bus to work, a lovely morning. I watched the runners go uphill in the Oasis with Puerto Rican Rafael and then we went back to opening up Main Entrance. At 08:00 I opened my restroom and went back to my usual routine.
I complained about starting so early but all the other CPs scheduled that day were working an evening convention until midnight so I wasn't really so bad off.

Instead of working the late convention I went to Magic Kingdom with Ricky where we watched Wishes and took a ton of Photopass photos which we will hopefully collect in January.




No comments:

Post a Comment