Sunday, October 30, 2011

Week 23

Sunday, October 30.
Off.

Oh lazy days how I love thee.

Monday, October 31.
Off.

Didn't do much today, I believe laundry is as exciting as it got. And homework - but that's not exciting.
When Laura came home from work she didn't give Kristi and me a chance to fight and had us dress up for her Halloween party with friends from work.


Tuesday, November 1.
Asia (Anandapur) - 11:30-18:00

Wednesday, November 2.
Africa Restrooms - 08:30-18:30

Thursday, November 3.
Call-in-Sick. My hip wasn't functioning properly.

I'm getting worried about my hip, it works fine but something pulls that shouldn't be pulling. Sometimes it just feels tired, at other times it feels like I'm walking lop-sided and putting more pressure on that hip which then leads to sharp pain in my knee. So in other news I'll probably get that checked out when I go home.

Friday, November 4.
Africa (Dawa Bar) - 11:00-18:30

Saturday, November 5.
Asia (Caravan) - 12:30-19:00
Special Events - 19:00-1:00

Our special event ended at 12:20 and was insanely boring. We spent about two hours in the Dinoland shed chatting until the guests finally made their way to our area. There were only five of us (Becky, Jennifer, Nate, wazzu-Paul, and me). The fact that we just sat there just shows how great working convention with Coordinator-Don is. He just pulled up a chair outside the shed and smoked.

No comments:

Post a Comment