Thursday, May 05, 2011

Few days to go

I am just about ready to leave Pullman and make my way back home. My room is packed, I have a few last items to grab around the apartment and on Saturday, at 11:30 I participate in my Commencement ceremony – I’m pretty excited here.
Getting to this point I went through a few more steps, I turned in my application for my internship class (for my program – Engl498), I attended a meeting with the College Program representatives and Ricky attended a second one after that. Overall, the program does its best to help us out, any question we have they will do their very best to answer.
From what I have been told, the placement in apartments is based on who you stand in line with during Check-in, so if you don’t like the people around you, go to the back of the line. This fact will be remembered on May 18 =D
Not much to add, as I pack my boxes here in Pullman I try and think of what I will need to pack for Florida. It’s hard to believe I won’t need the warm sweaters and jackets I have been wearing for the past few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment